|Swim and Dive||Tennis||Track and Field||Volleyball|
Lanier High School is committed to developing the complete student. Empowering students to learn, lead
and succeed is not just a classroom endeavor. Lanier High School offers a wide variety of athletic activities to
continuously challenge our students as well as provide them access to world class facilities and coaches.
- Check out the Lanier High School page on Gwinnett Daily Post
- Click here for the 2014-2015 Athletics Pass
Athletic Physical Forms
In order to be eligible to participate in any athletic sport sanctioned by the Georgia High School Association, all
students must have a current physical on file at LHS. GCPS physical forms can be picked up in the front office,
outside the Athletic Director’s office or click on the link below.
- 2014-15 Lanier Physical Form
- Click here for Insurance Memo to Parents – English
- Información en español
- Click here for the 2014-15 Insurance Forms for Athletics
- Click here for the Student Insurance Website