|Swim and Dive||Tennis||Track and Field||Volleyball|
Lanier High School is committed to developing the complete student. Empowering students to learn, lead
and succeed is not just a classroom endeavor. Lanier High School offers a wide variety of athletic activities to
continuously challenge our students as well as provide them access to world class facilities and coaches.
Balfour Letter Jackets
Balfour will be here on Thursday, October 9 and Friday, October 10 to take orders for letter jackets. The flyer and order form can be found below for you and your student to review prior to these dates. NEW this year, students will have the option of either white sleeves or black sleeves. Please contact the Athletic Department if you have any questions.
- Check out the Lanier High School page on Gwinnett Daily Post
- Click here for the 2014-2015 Athletics Pass
Athletic Physical Forms
In order to be eligible to participate in any athletic sport sanctioned by the Georgia High School Association, all
students must have a current physical on file at LHS. GCPS physical forms can be picked up in the front office,
outside the Athletic Director’s office or click on the link below.
- 2014-15 Lanier Physical Form
- Click here for Insurance Memo to Parents – English
- Información en español
- Click here for the 2014-15 Insurance Forms for Athletics
- Click here for the Student Insurance Website