Welcome to Lanier High School
It is a great day to be a Longhorn!!!
- Registration for new students is by appointment only; please contact us at 678-765-4040 to schedule an appointment for your High School student.
- International Students – Any student entering from another country must be evaluated at the INTERNATIONAL NEWCOMERS CENTER in Lawrenceville prior to registration at Lanier High School. Please call the International Newcomers Center at 678-985-5200 to schedule an appointment.
- Before accessing the On-line Registration system, you may want to view our Parent Training Video. You MUST have a valid email address in order to register. Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment in order to review all necessary paperwork.
- Once you have an appointment please review the Documents Needed for registration (see below).
- Visit the On-line registration website and complete all needed information.
- Remember that the parent or legal guardian must be present at the time of appointment to finish enrollment.
***All required documents must be presented at the time of registration for a student to be enrolled at Lanier High School.
- Registration Information & Forms
- Online Registration
- Helpful Links