Registration Information for AP Exams
Registration dates: Open now – March 10
- All registration will be done online at www.mypaymentsplus.com (credit cards, debit cards, or e-checks). Click here for MyPaymentsPlus Instructions
- If a student does not currently have an account at MyPaymentsPlus, he/she has to set one up before registering.
- Registration is currently open and ends on March 10th.
- Every student must pay the $10 registration fee.
- Every student receives one free exam if they are enrolled in the class (paid for by GCPS).
- Exam fee for additional exams is $93.00 per exam (see additional F/R information below)
- Any student wishing to take an exam who is not enrolled in the class must pay $93 per exam, plus the registration fee.
- Any test ordered but not taken will cost the student an additional $15.
- Any student doing late testing for the following reasons must pay an additional $45 per exam (and see Mrs. Burrell):
- Academic contest or event
- Athletic contest or event
- Conflict with non-AP and non-IB exam
- Family commitment
- Other school event
**Free/Reduced (F/R) lunch students currently enrolled in AP classes must pay the $10 registration fee, however, the exams fees will be waived for any course in which they are currently enrolled.