Registration Information for AP Exams
1. All registration will be done online at www.mypaymentsplus.com (credit cards, debit cards, or e-checks).
2. If a student does not currently have an account at MyPaymentsPlus, he/she must set one up before registering.
3. If your student notices that he or she has two AP exams scheduled for the same time, you must see Mrs. Burrell in order to sign up for late testing without an additional fee.
4. Any student needing LATE AP TESTING for the following reasons must pay an additional $45 per exam (and must contact Mrs. Burrell):
- Academic contest or event
- Athletic contest or event
- Conflict with non-AP and non-IB exam
- Family commitment
- Other school event
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact Mrs. Burrell at Jaclyn_Burrell@gwinnett.k12.ga.us.
- All students pay a $10.00 non-refundable registration fee
GCPS students enrolled in AP Courses:
- Gwinnett County Public Schools will pay for 1 exam for each student.
- Each additional exam is $94.00, with the exception of AP Seminar which is $141.
- GCPS will only pay for AP Seminar if it is the only exam that a student is taking.
GCPS students who are Free/Reduced Lunch students and enrolled in AP Courses:
- Gwinnett County Public Schools will pay for all exams.
Students NOT enrolled in Gwinnett County Public Schools AP Courses:
- Cost is $94.00 per exam, with the exception of AP Seminar which is $141.
Note: There is a $15.00 return fee per exam for any registered exam student does not take.
Please note that once a student has registered and paid for an exam, any refund must be handled by contacting Mrs. Burrell as refunds cannot be processed online. Refunds may only be granted prior to the close of registration.