Registration Information for AP Exams
Registration dates: CLOSED for 2017
- All registration will be done online at www.mypaymentsplus.com (credit cards, debit cards, or e-checks). Click here for MyPaymentsPlus Instructions
- If a student does not currently have an account at MyPaymentsPlus, he/she has to set one up before registering.
- Registration is currently open and ends on March 10th.
- Every student must pay the $10 registration fee.
- Every student receives one free exam if they are enrolled in the class (paid for by GCPS).
- Exam fee for additional exams is $93.00 per exam (see additional F/R information below)
- Any student wishing to take an exam who is not enrolled in the class must pay $93 per exam, plus the registration fee.
- Any test ordered but not taken will cost the student an additional $15.
- Any student doing late testing for the following reasons must pay an additional $45 per exam (and see Mrs. Burrell):
- Academic contest or event
- Athletic contest or event
- Conflict with non-AP and non-IB exam
- Family commitment
- Other school event
**Free/Reduced (F/R) lunch students currently enrolled in AP classes must pay the $10 registration fee, however, the exams fees will be waived for any course in which they are currently enrolled.
AP Exam Testing Schedule
All exams will be administered at Lanier High School: 918 Buford Highway Sugar Hill, GA 30518-4819